527880671 发表于 2013-7-21 22:18:28

找西班牙语家教

I am looking for somebody who can teach my Spanish one on one.
You don't have to be good at speaking Spanish as I understand being a student with limited chances of practicing Spanish in a real world, it would be unfair to expect you to be so.
However,You must have good Spanish pronunciation, know well about the nasty grammar and know how to teach.
I am kind of pre-intermediate level, pronunciation is not a problem for me except for a few difficult letters and i know about 400 words.

please send a message to my qq: 527880671 or write to me at my QQ email if you are interested.

527880671 发表于 2013-7-21 22:20:09

Spanish Tutor WANTED

I am looking for somebody who can teach my Spanish one on one.
You don't have to be good at speaking Spanish as I understand being a student with limited chances of practicing Spanish in a real world, it would be unfair to expect you to be so.
However,You must have good Spanish pronunciation, know well about the nasty grammar and know how to teach.
I am kind of pre-intermediate level, pronunciation is not a problem for me except for a few difficult letters and i know about 400 words.

please send a message to my qq: 527880671 or write to me at my QQ email if you are interested.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Spanish Tutor WANTED